Howland Technology, Inc (“Howland Technology”) operates this Web site (i.e., the Web site located at www.howlandtechnology.com) and a portfolio of other Web sites that provide online access to information about products available from Howland Technology (the “Products”) and facilitate transactions for the purchase of Products (the “Service”); this Web site and such portfolio of other Web sites are, collectively, referred to as the “Site”.
- Access to the Site.Registration is not required to place an order or use any of Howland Technology’s Web sites. Select Howland Technology Web sites offer expanded services via the Web through a name/password protected system.
Your username and password are referred to as your “Identification.” You are solely responsible for keeping your Identification confidential. You agree that you and your authorized representatives will be the only users of your Identification, and that you will be solely responsible for all activities on the Site using your Identification. We strongly recommend that you log out of the Site and close your browser window when your session is completed to help prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your Identification. Please contact Howland Technology immediately at email@example.com if you believe that your Identification has been lost or stolen, or that someone may attempt to use your Identification without your consent. Please keep in mind that no Internet site is 100% secure. Thus, while Howland Technology strives to protect the personal information and privacy of its users, your use of the Site to transmit or store personally identifiable information is at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property.The Service, the Site, and all information and/or content that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Site (the “Content”) are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to Howland Technology or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties.
Howland Technology grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Site, the Service and the Content and to download, print and store portions of the Content that you select, provided that: (1) you only use these copies of the Content for your own internal business purposes or your personal, non-commercial use; (2) if you are a competitor of Howland Technology, commercial aggregator of data, or other commercial user, do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or transmit, distribute, publish or broadcast the Content in any media; and (3) you do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content or materials is transferred to you as a result of this license. Howland Technology reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site, subject to this limited license for you to make personal use of the Content as set forth herein.
You may not use any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
Competitors and third party aggregators may not mirror, scrape, or frame the home page or any other pages of the Site on any other Web site or web page. Competitors and third party aggregators may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e., create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site without written permission. This prohibition is not intended to restrict the non-commercial activities of individuals.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.Howland Technology agrees to transfer to you, at the time of sale, to the extent transferable, whatever warranties Howland Technology receives from manufacturers with respect to the Products sold by Howland Technology to you. COPIES OF SUCH MANUFACTURERS’ WARRANTIES ARE AVAILABLE PRIOR TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS BY CONTACTING HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY. HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY, AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY, INC (THE “HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY PARTIES”), MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT, OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT, AND THE HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS, THE SITE, THE SERVICE, AND THE CONTENT. THE HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD ON AN “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND ON AN “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Your obligations and Howland Technology’s remedies with respect to defective or nonconforming products, are solely and exclusively as stated in this Agreement.
- Additional Disclaimers.Without limiting the disclaimers set forth in Section 3 above:
- No Use as Critical Components.Products sold by Howland Technology are not authorized for use in certain applications including, but not limited to, life safety, life support, life sustaining, surgical, human implant, nuclear, or aircraft applications or for any use or application in which the failure of a single component could create a situation in which property damage, personal injury, or death is likely to occur, unless an authorized officer of the manufacturer has signed an agreement specifically governing such use. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND THE HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY PARTIES AND THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS AGAINST ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES THAT MAY BE INCURRED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS RELATING TO ANY LAWSUIT OR THREATENED LAWSUIT ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF PRODUCTS IN UNAUTHORIZED APPLICATIONS.
- Technical Assistance and Design Support Services.Howland Technology offers its Technical Assistance and Design Support Services solely as a convenience to Howland Technology customers. Howland Technology Technical Assistance and Design Support Services personnel strive to provide useful information regarding the Products. Howland Technology does not guarantee that any information or recommendation provided is accurate, complete, or correct, and Howland Technology shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever in connection with any information or recommendation provided, or your reliance on such information or recommendation. You are solely responsible for analyzing and determining the appropriateness of any information or recommendation provided by Howland Technology Technical Assistance and Design Support Services Personnel, and any reliance on such information or recommendation is at your sole risk and discretion.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies.The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Howland Technology therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Howland Technology does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Third Party Links.Hypertext links to third party Web sites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Howland Technology of the third party, the third-party Web site, or the information contained therein, unless expressly stated on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that Howland Technology is not responsible for the availability of any such Web sites and that Howland Technology does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for, any such Web site or the content thereon. You need to make your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other Web site.
- Geographic Limitations on Use.Like most Internet Web sites, this Site is accessible worldwide. However, not all Howland Technology products or services are available to all persons or in all geographic locations. Howland Technology reserves the right to limit the provision of its products and services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction and to limit the quantities of any products or services that it provides. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and local rules regarding the transmission of technical data, acceptable content, and online conduct.
- Color Display.Howland Technology attempts to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the Site. However because the colors you see will depend on many factors, including your monitor or printer, Howland Technology cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color.
- Infringement Disclaimer.The Products may be subject to patent, trademark, copyright, design and other rights of third parties. Howland Technology shall in no event whatsoever be responsible or liable in the event of any claim of infringement of any such rights. If an order includes software or other intellectual property, such software or other intellectual property is provided by Howland Technology to you subject to the copyright and user license, the terms and conditions of which are set forth in the license agreement accompanying such software or other intellectual property. Nothing herein shall be construed to grant any rights or license to use any software or other intellectual property in any manner or for any purpose not expressly permitted by such license agreement.
- Limitation of Liability.IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (I) ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED OR TO BE PROVIDED BY HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SAME, (II) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT, (III) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SITE; (IV) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTENT, (V) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (VI) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR (VII) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS, THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT; EVEN IF ANY OF THE HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF ANY OF THE HOWLAND TECHNOLOGY PARTIES FOR PRODUCTS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED FOR SUCH LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.
Any cause of action against any of the Howland Technology Parties with respect to Products or services must be instituted within one (1) year from the date of purchase or provision of the applicable Products or services.
- Indemnification.You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your use or inability to use the Products, your reliance upon any information or recommendation provided by Howland Technology Technical Assistance and Design Support Services Personnel, and your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Howland Technology Parties and Howland Technology’s joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Products, the Site, the Service, or the Content, your reliance upon any information or recommendation provided by Howland Technology Technical Assistance and Design Support Services Personnel, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- User Conduct.You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. Except as otherwise authorized by Howland Technology, you agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- User Supplied Information.If you supply or post any information or material to the Site, you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post such material and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. By posting material on the Site, you give Howland Technology the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from this material, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
- Force Majeure.Howland Technology will not be liable for delays in delivery or for failure to perform its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, product allocations, material shortages, labor disputes, transportation delays, unforeseen circumstances, acts of God, acts or omissions of other parties, acts or omissions of civil or military authorities, Government priorities, fires, strikes, floods, severe weather conditions, computer interruptions, terrorism, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, riots or war. Howland Technology’s time for delivery or performance will be extended by the period of such delay or Howland Technology may, at its option, cancel any order or remaining part thereof, without liability by giving notice to you.
- General Provisions.This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by Howland Technology of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. If any part of the Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact any other provision of the Agreement, all of which will remain in full force and effect. Any and all disputes relating to the Agreement, Howland Technology’ Privacy Statement or your use of the Site, the Service, or the Content (collectively, “Disputes”) are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions. The 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the United Nations Convention on the Limitation Period in the International Sale of Goods, and any subsequent revisions thereto, do not apply to this Agreement. Any Dispute will be venued in a state or federal court situated in Chicago, Illinois, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for that purpose. No rights, duties, agreements or obligations hereunder, may be assigned or transferred by operation of law, merger or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Howland Technology. The obligations, rights, terms and conditions hereof will be binding upon and inure solely to the benefit of the parties hereto and their permitted respective successors and assigns.
- Changes to the Agreement.Howland Technology may change this Agreement with your affirmative consent. The means of obtaining your affirmative consent to such a change includes, without limitation, by means of a “click-through” amendment to this Agreement that is presented to you and that you accept upon your logging on to use certain services on the Site that require Identification. Howland Technology may also change this Agreement without your affirmative consent if Howland Technology provides you with at least seven (7) days’ prior written notice. The means of providing this notice includes, without limitation, Howland Technology providing on the Site’s homepage a prominent and conspicuous hyperlink to a webpage that expressly sets forth such changes. As part of the registration process to become a registered user of certain functionality on the Site, as a default, you elect to receive e-mails notifying you of changes to this Agreement and/or other Howland Technology policies (e.g., the Privacy Statement); you may elect not to receive these e-mails, and thereby waive any requirement of Howland Technology to provide you with notice of any such changes, by opting out of this default. Notwithstanding any provision of this Agreement to the contrary, Howland Technology may make changes to this Agreement without notice to comply with applicable laws and such changes shall be binding on you and Howland Technology. Except as otherwise set forth in this Section, any amendment to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by you and an authorized representative of Howland Technology.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND PIRACY REPORTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): Howland Technology, Inc
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Stephania Holland
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: 8129 N Austin Ave, Morton Grove, IL 60053 USA
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 1-800-951-8774 or 847-965-9808
Email Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
- Service Provider shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Service Provider shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (“Subscriber”);
- Service Provider shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to the Service Provider’s Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
- Service Provider shall promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- Service Provider shall inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- Service Provider shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Service Provider’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Service Provider’s network or system.
Conditions of Order
All orders placed with Howland Technology are subject to the terms of this Agreement, including the following Conditions of Order. Any purported change submitted by a purchaser in any additional documentation is hereby expressly rejected. Orders placed on forms deviating from these terms and conditions may be accepted, but solely on the basis that the terms of this Agreement will prevail.
- Order Validation and Acceptance.When you place an order, we may verify your method of payment, shipping address and/or tax exempt identification number, if any, before processing your order. Your placement of an order with Howland Technology is an offer to purchase our Products. Howland Technology may accept your order by processing your payment and shipping the Product, or may, for any reason, decline to accept your order or any part of your order. No order shall be considered to be accepted by Howland Technology until the Product has been shipped. If we decline to accept your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address or other contact information you have provided with your order. Delivery dates provided in connection with any order are estimates only and do not represent fixed or guaranteed delivery dates.
- Quantity Limitations.Howland Technology may limit or cancel quantities available for purchase on any order on any basis, and to alter the availability or duration of any special offers at any time. Howland Technology may reject any order, or any part of an order.
- Electronic Communication.When you place an order via the Site, you are required to provide a valid email address, which we may use to communicate with you regarding the status of your order, advise you regarding shipment of backordered products, and to provide you with any other notices, disclosures or other communications relating to your order. You agree that Howland Technology will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide a valid email address.
- Pricing and Product Information. Howland Technology purchases all Products directly from their respective original manufacturer.
Howland Technology makes every effort to provide current and accurate information relating to the Products and prices, but does not guarantee the currency or accuracy of any such information. Information relating to Products is subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to Howland Technology’s acceptance of your order. In the event we discover a material error in the description or availability of a Product that affects your outstanding order with Howland Technology, or an error in pricing, we will notify you of the corrected version, and you may choose to accept the corrected version, or cancel the order. If you choose to cancel the order, and your credit card has already been charged for a purchase, Howland Technology will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Payment.Howland Technology offers the following payment methods:
For United States customers: We offer check, money order, MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and prepaid by wire transfer as well as open account credit to qualified institutions and businesses. Payment must be made in the currency in which the order was placed.
For Canadian customers: We offer all of the above payment options except C.O.D.
For Other International customers: Except as otherwise provided on the Site, we offer MasterCard, VISA, American Express, as well as open account credit to qualified institutions and businesses. We cannot accept personal checks or certified personal checks. Money orders can result in significant delays. Use of Letters of Credit must be approved in advance by Howland Technology’ Accounting Department.
Account Application. To obtain a account application for open account credit, contact any sales representative by:
- for all customers, calling 800-951-8774 or 847-965-9808,
- for all customers, faxing your request to 847-965-9846.
Please allow sufficient time for the account application process. To avoid delay on your initial order you may elect an alternative payment method.
- Shipping Charges.Except as otherwise provided on the Site, (1) shipping or freight charges and insurance will be paid by the customer*, (2) all sales are made FOB Howland Technology’ warehouse in Morton Grove, IL, USA, and (3) shipping or freight charges from Howland Technology’ warehouse in Morton Grove, IL, USA are prepaid and added to the invoice, billed collect or billed to a third party.
* When a check or money order accompanies your order, Howland Technology pays all shipping and insurance (our choice for method of shipping) to all addresses in the U.S. and Canada.
Shipments of excessive weight or size may require additional charges. Howland Technology will notify you prior to shipment if these conditions exist.
For International Shipments: Availability of ship methods is dependent on the destination country. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, (1) the shipping costs will be prepaid and added to your order, and (2) all duties, tariffs, taxes and brokerage fees will be your responsibility.
- Handling Charge.There is a $15.00 minimum order or handling fee.
- Taxes.Except as otherwise provided on the Site, prices shown do not include any federal, state or local taxes, or any other taxes or charges imposed by any government authority, including, without limitation, sales, use, excise, value-added or similar taxes. Where applicable, such taxes and charges shall be billed as a separate item and paid by you. Orders are accepted with the understanding that such taxes and charges shall be added, as required by law. Howland Technology charges sales tax unless you have a valid sales tax exemption certificate on file with Howland Technology. Howland Technology will not refund tax amounts collected in the event a valid sales tax certificate is not provided. If you provide a certificate that is not accepted for any reason by any governmental or regulatory authority, and Howland Technology is required to pay tax on your purchase, you will reimburse Howland Technology for the amount of such tax, and Howland Technology’ reasonable expenses incurred in connection with the payment and collection of such tax. Fax or e-mail your resale certificate and customer number to attention: Sales Tax at, 847-965-9846 or email@example.com.
- Late Payments; Dishonored Checks.You shall pay Howland Technology all costs incurred by Howland Technology in collecting any past due amount from you, including all court costs, collection costs, and attorney’s fees. If a check you give us for payment is dishonored for any reason by the bank or other institution on which it is drawn, you agree to pay us $20.00 as a service charge (if the check cannot be redeposited) pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 604.113.
- Out of Stock.If product you order is out of stock at time of order placement, you may elect to have it shipped on a subsequent shipment. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, additional shipping charges will apply to each shipment. Backorders will be held based on your request. The provisions of this Section do not apply to Products that are designated as Chip Outpost Products.
- Export Compliance.In addition to the United States and its territories, Howland Technology accepts international orders. Some Products may not be available for shipment outside the United States. All orders of international origin or destination are subject to export control laws, restrictions, regulations and orders of the United States. You agree to comply with all applicable export control laws, restrictions, regulations and orders of the United States or applicable foreign agencies or authorities. You shall not, directly or indirectly, sell, export, transfer, assign, use, or dispose of Products in a manner which may result in any non-compliance with applicable export control laws, restrictions, regulations, and orders of the United States or applicable foreign agencies or authorities. You are responsible for obtaining any license or other official authorizations that may be required to export, re-export or import Products. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
- Freight Damage. If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, it is important to keep the shipping carton, packing material and parts intact. Please contact a Howland Technology Customer Service representative immediately to initiate a claim.
- Return Policy. In most cases, Howland Technology will accept merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined in this Section and will replace the Product or refund your money at your option.
To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
- Please contact a Customer Service representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product.
- For all returns not relating to manufacturers’ warranties, returns must be made within 30 days of date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Return freight charge must be prepaid. Sorry, C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
- Products returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge.
- To the extent that Howland Technology purchases a Product from a manufacturer specifically for you, such Products may be Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable.
- Mil-Spec product purchased from Howland Technology is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- “Not-In Catalogue Items” and parts specified as “Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable” at time of quote or sale are not returnable, including Products designated as Chip Outpost, except for the Chip Outpost Limited Warranty (see Section 15 below).
- Returns relating to manufacturers’ warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer’s warranty and the applicable manufacturer’s return policies for the Product (e.g., some Products may require return directly to the manufacturer). Please contact a Howland Technology Customer Service representative for details.
By returning a Product to Howland Technology, you represent and warrant that the returned Product was purchased from Howland Technology.
- Restricted Items. Some products have RESTRICTED ITEM in their name and/or description. Any product with RESTRICTED ITEM must be authorized for sale by contacting Howland Technology at (847) 965-9808, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so may delay shipment of the product if the sale is authorized. If the sale is not authorized, the order will be canceled and a credit will be issued.
© 2017, Howland Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.
QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
Jan 7, 2016