Find a Servo Motor Encoder
- High precision
- Compact design
- Robust design
- Ø 36 mm
Motor feedback systems for servo motors: high-resolution and compact The Sendix S36 with optical singleturn and magnetic multiturn gears scores points with its combination of robustness and variety in a uniform compact dimension. With a size of 36.5 x 37 mm, it has a conical shaft or a plug-in shaft of 8 mm. Its high-precision optical electronics achieve a resolution of 19 bits. The incremental SinCos interface is available with 1024 or 2048 ppr.
Reliable and insensitive
- Robust design for optimum functionality in the servo motor.
- Wide temperature range from -30 to +120Â°C â specially designed for use in servo motors.
- Special plug concept for fast and problem-free commissioning.
- Standard interface RS485 (HiperfaceÂ® 1) compatible)
+ SinCos for use in many standard servomotors.
- Top performance by using max. 19-bit single-turn resolution, as well as 1024 or 2048 ppr SinCos.
- Mechanically suitable for attachment to standard servo motors.
- Ø 36.00 mm, Ø 38.00 mm, Ø 40.50 mm, Ø 42.00 mm, Ø 60.00 mm
- Protection level
- Circuit board connector
- 9.000 min-1
- Supply voltage
- 5 V DC, 17...30 V DC
- BiSS, RS485 + SinCos