Job Description – Sales Assistant to VP
Come join our growing team! Howland Technology has been in business 25 years, and is a premier provider of integrated Electric Drive Systems into the Industrial market. You can make a real difference and put yourself on a long range career path with Howland Technology. We are a small business with a Global reach; located in Morton Grove, IL.
Reporting to the VP, the Sales Assistant provides a high level of support to the VP.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at one time and able to effectively handle change
- Duties include collection and preparation of information for various operational reports as needed
- Prepare documentation and sign-off and approvals
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to positively respond to employee requests
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- High Level of Communication verbal and written skill set
- Accuracy and Speed in communication
- Manage multiple calendars and schedules, filing
- Positive attitude
- 5 to 7 years’ experience customer service environment
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Computer literate with strong analytical and computational ability
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effective
- Adept and effective communicator
- Creative, analytical, and driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
Full-Time – Salary, Health Benefits, 401K As Eligible, Casual Environment